Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Primo caps and Nakamichi 700's

(1/9) > >>

ts:
Last night I had a guy tell me that Primo also made and still makes the caps for the 700's. This true? I knew they made the CP1 and CP2 caps for the 100/300's, but not the CP701, CP702's.

Church-Audio:

--- Quote from: ts on March 07, 2007, 01:57:08 PM ---Last night I had a guy tell me that Primo also made and still makes the caps for the 700's. This true? I knew they made the CP1 and CP2 caps for the 100/300's, but not the CP701, CP702's.

--- End quote ---

The capsules used for the Nak mics were
EM-21, EM-23, EM-68 AND EM-135

These have also been used by TOA, TEAC, CROWN, Audio Technica and a few other brands including Pearl electronics.

http://www.primomic.com/

bluegrass_brad:
Just to clarify that a little.  They were used by the cheap japanese mic company Pearl, not the high end Swedish company Pearl.

Church-Audio:

--- Quote from: bluegrass_brad on March 07, 2007, 02:15:30 PM ---Just to clarify that a little.  They were used by the cheap japanese mic company Pearl, not the high end Swedish company Pearl.

--- End quote ---

Yes the cheap Japanese company that actually made some good microphones.. The swedish company I am not 100% sure about I know there high end mics are very good though.

bluegrass_brad:
The Swedish company makes incredible mics.  Ive used some of their LD mics for a few things and they are very detailed and quiet. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version