Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: A guide for exporting from Vegas to DVD Architect? Can I use 2 audio streams?  (Read 3355 times)

Offline Ringside

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Hello again all,

Since my last visit I've been playing with Vegas Pro, my 2 recordings I have burned to DVD using that software.

I would however like to burn a DVD and have 2 audio streams. Is this possible? I'd like to keep the cameras audio then have a second external option. How do I go about doing this?

I've been recording in WAV and AVCHD (FX).

Thanks!

Offline shoestringconcerts

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
the easiest way to learn this would be to google for a tutorial, there are a ton of Vegas and DVDA tutorials on youtube

Your better option would be to make an mkv file and that would allow 2 audio streams and preserve the HD quality
Tascam dr2d - Tascam Dr60
Video: Canon M50/M500 (5)
Panasonic LX7 (2) - Sony EOS-M (2)
Sony HC1 - Panasonic SD600 - Sanyo FH1
www.shoestringconcerts.com

Offline techgui

• Taperssection Regular
Are you saying you want the finished DVD to have two independent audio tracks?   I don't think the Sony DVDA Studio will allow you to do that...  But I think you can with the Pro version.  Otherwise, this might get you there.

http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/115275-DVD-with-Multiple-Audio-Streams-Basic-Guide
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:33:22 AM by techgui »

Offline dmb2much

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Since you are using Vegas Pro, I'm assuming you also have DVDA Pro?
If so, it's as simple as dragging and dropping the desired compliant audio files.

Offline Ringside

• Taperssection Newbie
dmb2much .....thanks so much! Never did I expect it to be quite so easy haha.

I usually burn to disc right from Vegas but i'm going to export files to MPEG 2 / WAV and burn from DVDA now and try it that way. Quality will surely be the same.

Thanks a lot!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com