Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DPA MPS vs MMA6000 size pictures  (Read 6229 times)

Offline dunebug81

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: DPA MPS vs MMA6000 size pictures
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 08:31:38 PM »
moke did it when he drummeled the on/off switch and had to solder a bunch of shit inside to get it to work.  Im not sure what thread it was either, but he did have some good pics.  If I didnt have mine completely covered in electrical tape id open it up for you.
Greg
www.enemyzero.com/greg/
aim: dunebug81

Offline Fisherking

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 05:15:44 AM »
I have asked this question a few times in the past but noone seem to know for sure. I think that if we (DPA owners) could get a alternativ do DPAs own boxes it would be a mega seller.

Lets say a small preamp with 0-25 dbs of gain, a variable basscut filter. everything especially designed to make the 4061s sound as good as possible. At a price around $300 I would certainly be intrested.

What voltage do the DPA mics work at I have heard 5 volts is this true or will they do the 1.0 to 10 volt bias that most electrets do?
Does anyone know? if so let me know I would also love to take a clost look at the DPA battery box so I can see what they are doing inside. Anyone got one to float to me for a week let me know.

Chris Church
DPA 4061/SPcmc4->SP SB1/AD20->SonyD100/JB3

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2006, 08:11:01 PM »
Here is the first Church-Audio preamp that works with DPA mics its sold I thought I would post a picture of it so you guys could see it its $300 including shipping to the USA it has a 3db before distortion clip led and 00- +20 db of Class A gain via a burr brown opamp. it has a bass roll off at 60 hz but other freq's available. I am looking for microdots, so this product is not yet available. Anyone find me some and I can build it if you supply microdots for $260.00 including shipping to the USA.
the dementions of this preamp are 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 1.0 inches and can be made with or with out the belt clip.

Chris Church
Church Audio

I have asked this question a few times in the past but noone seem to know for sure. I think that if we (DPA owners) could get a alternativ do DPAs own boxes it would be a mega seller.

Lets say a small preamp with 0-25 dbs of gain, a variable basscut filter. everything especially designed to make the 4061s sound as good as possible. At a price around $300 I would certainly be intrested.

What voltage do the DPA mics work at I have heard 5 volts is this true or will they do the 1.0 to 10 volt bias that most electrets do?
Does anyone know? if so let me know I would also love to take a clost look at the DPA battery box so I can see what they are doing inside. Anyone got one to float to me for a week let me know.

Chris Church
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 08:58:07 PM by Church-Audio »
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

Offline KingReptile

• Taperssection Member
  • Injection is Nice I'd Rather Be Blown----
    • http://www.angelfire.com/music5/d8maniac/KingReptile_home
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 10:27:20 PM »
Very nice!!!! +T to you !!! Nice size its roughly the size of the MPS 6030..Chris is it 0 or 20 db gain or 0-20db gain..I have taped(Dat) a lot of loud shows and I usually run it +10db ,+20 would be a real quiet show with the 4061's..This should be a great seller for you ..Good luck with this!! I know i want one  ;D

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 12:58:41 AM »
It has a true gain control that covers -00 or off to +20 db of gain it is not detented.

Chris Church

Very nice!!!! +T to you !!! Nice size its roughly the size of the MPS 6030..Chris is it 0 or 20 db gain or 0-20db gain..I have taped(Dat) a lot of loud shows and I usually run it +10db ,+20 would be a real quiet show with the 4061's..This should be a great seller for you ..Good luck with this!! I know i want oneĀ  ;D
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com