Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO dead jb3 battery  (Read 2315 times)

Offline larrysellers

• Trade Count: (35)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Qualified
ISO dead jb3 battery
« on: December 13, 2004, 02:00:58 PM »
ssia but I feel some explaination is in order. My neighbor has been rebuilding packs for his video cams and notebooks for years. After asking him about the internal in the jb3 and the available options for rebuilding them, he said it would be worth a shot. Anyone have a dead donor they would donate to see if he can rebiuild it? I am sure if you needed some minor compensation we could work something out.  :)

jimmc

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ISO dead jb3 battery
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 04:32:52 PM »
I might be able to help you out w/ this one. I just ordered the Power Plant batt. When I get it, I will probably be able to provide you w/ a dead (or pretty close to dead) JB3 batt to mess w/.
Contact me in a week or so and maybe we can work something out.
Jim

Offline sethro

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 05:24:08 PM »
Another dead battery idea:

I've talked to enough people now I am ready to try another dead JB3 battery experiment.  I want to dissassemble one take the power cell out, leave the circutry in and connect a wire to it so I can attach an external battery.  My hope is that the meter on the JB3 will still operate and in case it ever does run down the JB3 will save the data up to that point.   All I need now is a dead battery, I'm willing to buy, trade, whatever.

Offline tms

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 08:50:56 AM »
ssia but I feel some explaination is in order. My neighbor has been rebuilding packs for his video cams and notebooks for years. After asking him about the internal in the jb3 and the available options for rebuilding them, he said it would be worth a shot. Anyone have a dead donor they would donate to see if he can rebiuild it? I am sure if you needed some minor compensation we could work something out.  :)

Did you have any luck getting a dead JB3 battery?  I'm still looking to buy one.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

SP-CMC-4 (AT853) > SP battery box > Edirol R-09

Offline mattb

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Yo.
    • Matt's Page
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 10:49:07 PM »
I've also been thinking about something like this. I'd like to hear how it works out!
AT933s (C/H/O) > AT8531s > UA-5 > H120 (Rockboxed)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com