Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Microtracks seem to be coming soon- Who has found the best deal on Compactflash  (Read 2759 times)

Offline coloartist

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • MGoldey -"you can shove those mics up your ass
I have only found this.

In Stock
Our Price: $210.00

Marketing Description:  Kingston offers a premium line of CompactFlash using Single Level Cell Technology (SLC). The Elite Pro line offers a memory grade for professionals such as digital photographers who require higher write speeds and lower power consumption out of their CompactFlash cards. This allows Elite Pro users the opportunity to get additional speed and performance out of their Digital Media based equipment. This memory is intended for Canon PowerShot G3, G6. For a complete compatibility list please refer to the original manufacturer's web site.

Main Specifications
Product Description Kingston Elite Pro flash memory card - 4 GB - CF
Product Type Flash memory card
Storage Capacity 4 GB
Form Factor CompactFlash Card
Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty
General
Product Type Flash memory card
Storage Capacity 4 GB
Width 1.7 in
Depth 1.4 in
Height 0.1 in
Memory
Form Factor CompactFlash Card
Expansion / Connectivity
Compatible Slots 1 x CompactFlash Card - type I
Manufacturer Warranty
Service & Support Limited lifetime warranty

mk4>Kwon/din a/din>kc5>cmc6>kindkables XLR>788T
mk22>Kwon/NOS>kc5>cmc6>kindkablesXLR>788t                                                     
Canon XH-A1 Sony AX100                       
Samsung Backlit LED 55">Pioneer Elite SC-27>Snell Acoustics E.5  Series

Offline Simp-Dawg

• Bad Little Dawggie
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Daddy needs a drink!
    • Colorado Tapers
cheap cf cards are being found and posted in the retail section, i picked one up for under $200
CO Crüe Benchwarmer

Playback: Denon DVD-2910 > Denon AVR-3806 > Segue Doghouse Speaker Cable > B&W DM-610i / Klipsch RW-10 Subwoofer

Offline coloartist

I never even saw the Retail Section. Thanks Simp-Dawg.
Canon XH-A1 Sony AX100                       

Offline coloartist

If your interested, Used this Coupon Code at Dell  BSKWNFLX$9B704 . It says it expires today 9/9/05. Got the Dell deal http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0448320&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999
It came to $188.84 shipped to my door.
Canon XH-A1 Sony AX100                       

Offline MattinSTL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
If you use that coupon code it shows valid through the 15th and yes, you will get that card to your door for about $188.

That's a great deal... I came here bragging up the $213.56 price I got for the same card shipped from newegg.com

Hmm... wish I'd seen this thread earlier today. Fudge.

EDIT: Well oddly enough when I tested the cart option fully it also added TAX of $11.24...? So it said total price is $200.08... which is still $13 less then newegg.com... but TAX? On an internet order? That's a new one.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2005, 07:02:48 PM by MattinSTL »
I didn't know there was a problem until I saw myself sitting there with a glass of tap water, eating an oregano sandwich on a two week old hamburger bun... and the only thing going through my mind was, "God I love this new shotgun!"

Current mics: 480b/ck61/ck63/ck69, Rode NT1000, Oktava mk012 hyper/cardioid, MKE-2, D230, RE50.

Past mics: MKH-416, AT4073a, ME-66, NT2000, NTK, NT3, TR50, M-150, M58, ATR55, MS907.

Offline coloartist

They must have offices or stores in you state. I didn't get charged tax to Colorado.
Canon XH-A1 Sony AX100                       

Offline ice8888

• Taperssection Member
i picked up a 6GB microdrive for $100 off ebay.  we'll see how it goes.  i figure the price on flash media is dropping so fast that the 8GB cards will be affordable soon.

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (42)
  • time between the notes...
    • My recordings on the LMA
Let us know how that microdrive works. I'm thinking CF is the way to go.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Microphones: AKG C 480 B comb-ULS/ CK 61/ CK 63, Sennheiser MKE 2 elements,  Audix M1290-o, Micro capsule active cables w/ Naiant PFA's, Naiant MSH-1O, Naiant AKG Active cables, Church CA-11 (cardioid), (1) Nady SCM-1000 (mod)
Pre-amps: Naiant littlebox, Naiant littlekit v2.0, BM2p+ Edirol UA-5, Church STC-9000
Recorders: Sound Devices MixPre-6, iRiver iHP-120 (Rockboxed & RTC mod)

Recordings on the LMA: http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/ChuckM
Recording website & blog: http://www.timebetweenthenotes.com

Offline MattinSTL

• Taperssection Regular
I don't want to double post, but I ended up cancelling my newegg order and doing the Dell w/ coupon on the 4GB compact flash (Kingston card referrenced here)...

Anway... that was Sunday and today it's here.

If you guys are in a state that somehow misses the sales tax (MO had it but many didn't) then you'll get that card for $188 or so.

That is DOIT cheep!

I also think you're better with compact flash over microdrive... while either will work the microdrive has moving parts inside and the compact flash doesn't.

Something about such a tiny little object with so much capacity makes me want to side with Murphy's Law... and at least try to push the odds in my favor! ;)
I didn't know there was a problem until I saw myself sitting there with a glass of tap water, eating an oregano sandwich on a two week old hamburger bun... and the only thing going through my mind was, "God I love this new shotgun!"

Current mics: 480b/ck61/ck63/ck69, Rode NT1000, Oktava mk012 hyper/cardioid, MKE-2, D230, RE50.

Past mics: MKH-416, AT4073a, ME-66, NT2000, NTK, NT3, TR50, M-150, M58, ATR55, MS907.

Offline plucks

• 1pt21Gigawatts!
  • Maybe the grass is greener on the other side
    • 1pt21gw.blogspot.com
see ebay sales post

"Then you have those who are completely loyal to Trey. Of course, they are the Republicans. Trey can play horribly, make mistakes, probably lie to the audience yet his backers will not waiver in their staunch support of him." | You may ask your self, how do you get a free bottle of champagne at dinner?  "Guest on Guest Violence"
1pt21gw.blogspot.com | vimeo HD videos! | the new Signal Path

Dirty Business down on Coal Creek

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 35 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com