Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Shockmount/T-bar question  (Read 10387 times)

Offline olyrc

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • I dig music.
    • My tapes on archive.org
Re:Shockmount/T-bar question
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2003, 12:43:30 PM »
Do you ever have problems with those mounts slipping out of the mic clips?  I know they're cheap, but are they pretty functional?  $30 for two sounds too good to pass up right now.

No not at all. they fit tight in the 480 clips & also have 2 bands that slip around the clip to hold it. They are very functional.

I like them.
+t for the info.  My mounts showed up this weekend and look like they're going to work great (as soon as my t-bar shows up anyway).
Sonic Studios DSM-6S/L > PA-24 > TASCAM DR-07

Offline smanky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Bruce Campbell is cool
    • The Ari Hest Show Archive
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2003, 09:01:11 PM »
Do you ever have problems with those mounts slipping out of the mic clips?  I know they're cheap, but are they pretty functional?  $30 for two sounds too good to pass up right now.

No not at all. they fit tight in the 480 clips & also have 2 bands that slip around the clip to hold it. They are very functional.

I like them.
+t for the info.  My mounts showed up this weekend and look like they're going to work great (as soon as my t-bar shows up anyway).

Hey, how long did they take to show up, I ordered mine on the 18th and they're STILL not here.... I'm kinda pissed.

Offline Kindguy

• Team Bama
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2003, 09:14:49 AM »
I remember getting mine super quick. Like 3 days after I ordered.....Sorry that sucks.
TDS!

DPA 4023> aeta PSP-2> Apogee Mini Me > R-44

http://www.basicallyfrightened.com/

Offline smanky

• Taperssection Newbie
  • Bruce Campbell is cool
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2003, 02:31:11 PM »
yeh I emailed and I haven't gotten a response and I called and I haven't gotten a response yet either  :(

Offline olyrc

• Taperssection All-Star
  • I dig music.
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2003, 02:24:37 PM »

I like them.

Hey, how long did they take to show up, I ordered mine on the 18th and they're STILL not here.... I'm kinda pissed.
The came pretty quick.  I think it was 4 or 5 days.  I paid with paypal.  I also got responses to e-mails pretty quickly.  I think it is kind of a one-man operation, so he may be on vacation or something - at least that would be my guess.

Offline smanky

• Taperssection Newbie
  • Bruce Campbell is cool
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2003, 02:55:41 PM »
ok, you're right, he finally emailed me back yesterday saying he was away and he'd send it out asap.  Hopefully I'll have it this week then.  :)

Offline olyrc

• Taperssection All-Star
  • I dig music.
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2003, 12:35:46 PM »
Just FYI:

I did have problems getting the tensimount mic clips onto the AKG bar - one side was basically flapping in the wind because I couldn't get it down tight enough.  Went to the local music shop and got some $4.99 Peavey clips and they did the trick (and seem a little more sturdy).

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.075 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com