Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Tinybox battery life?  (Read 2639 times)

colinw

• Trade Count: (0)
Tinybox battery life?
« on: June 08, 2013, 05:50:26 PM »
Hi all, I have a Tinybox and I love it. I use it to provide phantom power to my Busman bsc1s and also have used it to power CA14 cards and omnis,  in both cases linking out with a miniplug to my recorder. The longest show I have recorded so far powering the busman's is about 3.5 hours and the power light on the Tinybox was still bright green.
With festival season upon upon us I will not be able to readily plug the Tinybox in to charge it when at an all day show. What kind of battery life can I expect from the Tinybox when it is being used to provide phantom power? I assume the battery life is much longer when just being used as a pre and not providing phantom power to the church audio CA 14s.

Thanks for any help.

colinw

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Tinybox battery life?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 07:20:06 AM »
Thanks Jon, I will look around for an external battery pack which can recharge the Tinybox. Any specs I should be on the lookout for with respect to batteries? I am not too familiar with the different types of batteries. I assume there is a small battery pack out there that I can get an adaptor for to plug in the Tinybox? Perhaps there is even one that could also power my tascam recorder (USB maybe?).
Thanks for the help.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.067 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com