Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Definitive Technology 7004's  (Read 1766 times)

Offline jhirte

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • At ease atleast yeah.
Definitive Technology 7004's
« on: January 12, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »
Anyone here have much experience with these? I am looking to upgrade my speakers since I picked up a Sony 3000es a few months ago.
A friend of mine has the deftechs.. I totally love their sound, but am curious what others experiences are.

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: Definitive Technology 7004's
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 01:28:15 PM »
Anyone here have much experience with these? I am looking to upgrade my speakers since I picked up a Sony 3000es a few months ago.
A friend of mine has the deftechs.. I totally love their sound, but am curious what others experiences are.

A friend of mine has some definitives, (without the powered sub) and powers them with an Adcom GFA-555, and they sound very very nice.   I drool over the ones you are speaking of all the time though... the powered sub seems like it would be pretty sweet.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline jhirte

• At ease atleast yeah.
Re: Definitive Technology 7004's
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 01:49:45 PM »
ya powered subs built in, can't beat that! :)

I was looking into the Klipsch RF line, but I'd want(need) to get the sub to go with it - its cheaper to get the 7004's vs RF7's and RSW12 sub... soo... :)

and I like the fact the center channels they make (CLR line) have built in powered subs. how f'n cool is that?

The only prb with demo'ing my friends, is he lives in a apt building, so we couldn't get (too) outta hand with me cranking some tunes..

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com