Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ttskb: rugged digi camcorder  (Read 4052 times)

Offline eric.B

• to the side qualified
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
ttskb: rugged digi camcorder
« on: September 17, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »
Hey.. Have some friends in the caribbean looking for a digital video camera..  I would imagine first and formost would be the most "durable" cam out there.  Im not sure of budget, but I would guess something "average" in terms of price, however above average for the rigors of island life..   suggestions welcome!

We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork.  ~Milton Friedman

Offline guysonic

• Taperssection All-Star
  • WISDOM FOR ALL TIMES
    • Sonic Studios DSM Stereo-Surround Microphone Systems
Re: ttskb: rugged digi camcorder
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 09:08:35 PM »
Any camcorder recording directly to flash card is inherently more durable for not having many moving parts (only lens components move) to get messed up with ocean salt spray or damage from drops.  My recent favorite is not so cheap, but amazing with features and small size is Panasonics new AG-HSC1 3-chip High Definition model.
"mics? I no got no mics!  Besides, I no have to show you no stink'n mics!" stxxlth taper's disclaimer

DSM HRTF STEREO-SURROUND RECORDING SYSTEMS WEBSITE: http://www.sonicstudios.com

Offline eric.B

• to the side qualified
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: ttskb: rugged digi camcorder
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 11:47:57 AM »
Any camcorder recording directly to flash card is inherently more durable for not having many moving parts (only lens components move) to get messed up with ocean salt spray or damage from drops.  My recent favorite is not so cheap, but amazing with features and small size is Panasonics new AG-HSC1 3-chip High Definition model.

Thanks Guysonic!  Ill pass it along..  +t
We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork.  ~Milton Friedman

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com