Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Got Some Youtube Videos Up  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Elvis Hitler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Video & Audio List
Got Some Youtube Videos Up
« on: November 02, 2009, 07:44:37 AM »
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this (mods feel free to move it), but I recently uploaded some of my multi-cam videos to Youtube.   Mostly Hank III & Southern Culture on the Skids right now because that's what I have on my hard drive, but I'll be adding lots more bands in the future (QOTSA, Mastodon, Drive By Truckers, Unknown Hinson, Melt Banana, Jucifer, Sloppy Seconds, etc.)

Subscribe to my channel if you want to keep updated:

www.youtube.com/BackwoodsFilms
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 11:14:20 AM by Elvis Hitler »

Offline HASHTHRASH

• Taperssection Regular
Re: Got Some Youtube Videos Up
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:19:13 AM »
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this (mods feel free to move it), but I recently uploaded some of my multi-cam videos to Youtube.   Mostly Hank III & Southern Culture on the Skids right now because that's what I have on my hard drive, but I'll be adding lots more bands in the future (QOTSA, Mastodon, Drive By Truckers, Unknown Hinson, Melt Banana, Jucifer, Sloppy Seconds, etc.)

Subscribe to my channel if you want to keep updated:

www.youtube.com/BackwoodsFilms

Do you trade at all?  I'd be interested in any and all Mastodon and Melt Banana.  I have some multi-cam Mastodon videos that I shot. ANyway, I subscribed so I'll at least watch them when they are up.  Thanks!

Offline digitallive

• Taperssection Newbie
Re: Got Some Youtube Videos Up
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »
have you filmed mastodon recently? i'm going to their show in April in Greensburg, PA and have been trying to get permission to film but so far haven't had any luck. i know a few of the opening bands and I've filmed them before so maybe day-of i can get it settled but would or course rather have it situated beforehand.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com