Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: What would be the equivalent of CA 9200 at Naiant? Which is the best? Other opti  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Duconlajoie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Hello,

All is in the title. I am looking for a good quality preamp for a recording of very good quality but not perfect, rustic, small, lightweight and powered by batteries so easily findable and rechargeable. Thank you for your help.

Regards

Offline robeti

• Trade Count: (39)
  • Taperssection Member
Hello,

All is in the title. I am looking for a good quality preamp for a recording of very good quality but not perfect, rustic, small, lightweight and powered by batteries so easily findable and rechargeable. Thank you for your help.

Regards

Why not just buy a ca-9200?
Great product!
mics schoeps mk22/mk4/mk41 (matched) | nakamichi cm-300 (JB mod/cp1/cp2/cp3) | nakamichi cm-50 | primo em4052pmi4's | sp-cmc-4u/at-853 4.7k mod (shotguns/h/c/sc/o) | ca-11 c/o | ca-14 c
power ca-ubb | ca-9200 | nbob actives > baby nbox | schoeps cmbi (pair)
recorder roland r-05 
video panasonic zs100 | panasonic hdc-sd600 | sony hx9v | sony hx50v | samsung s23 ultra
playback fiio m17 > final d8000

Offline Duconlajoie

• Taperssection Newbie
This is not the question I'm wondering. For your information I have one and if the quality of product is good however, there are justified reproach about this product. And that's not the subject here either.

My question is what alternatives exist and how to evaluate them.

That's why I do not understand your intervention.

Offline robeti

• Trade Count: (39)
  • Taperssection Member
This is not the question I'm wondering. For your information I have one and if the quality of product is good however, there are justified reproach about this product. And that's not the subject here either.

My question is what alternatives exist and how to evaluate them.

That's why I do not understand your intervention.
::) Glad I could help! Good luck!

;D
mics schoeps mk22/mk4/mk41 (matched) | nakamichi cm-300 (JB mod/cp1/cp2/cp3) | nakamichi cm-50 | primo em4052pmi4's | sp-cmc-4u/at-853 4.7k mod (shotguns/h/c/sc/o) | ca-11 c/o | ca-14 c
power ca-ubb | ca-9200 | nbob actives > baby nbox | schoeps cmbi (pair)
recorder roland r-05 
video panasonic zs100 | panasonic hdc-sd600 | sony hx9v | sony hx50v | samsung s23 ultra
playback fiio m17 > final d8000

Offline goodcooker

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • goes to 11
Hello,

Regards

Naiant sells a product called the IPA. It is a very small, configurable preamp that is powered by batteries.

Here is the thread about it - Naiant products can be a little confusing since they are highly customizable but this thread will give you a place to start - http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=176836.0
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 09:46:05 AM by goodcooker »
Line Audio CM3/OM1 || MBHO KA500 hyper>PFA|| ADK A51 type IV || AKG C522XY
Oade Warm Mod and Presence+ Mod UA5s || Aerco MP2(needs help) || Neve Portico 5012 || Apogee MMP
SD Mixpre6 || Oade Concert Mod DR100mkii

pocket sized - CA11 cards > SP SB10 > Sony PCM A10

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/goodcooker

"Are you the Zman?" - fan at Panic 10-08-10 Kansas City
"I don't know who left this perfectly good inflatable wook doll here, but if I'm blowing her up, I'm keeping her." -  hoppedup

Offline Duconlajoie

• Taperssection Newbie
Naiant sells a product called the IPA. It is a very small, configurable preamp that is powered by batteries.

Here is the thread about it - Naiant products can be a little confusing since they are highly customizable but this thread will give you a place to start - http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=176836.0

Thank for your help you give me a lot to read.

Other opinions are welcome.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.074 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com