Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Audiophile 2496  (Read 1156 times)

Offline msgufo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • I'm a llama!
Audiophile 2496
« on: July 13, 2007, 11:07:16 PM »
Got Audiophile 2496 installed; I get a signal to my receiver, so I know it works.  How do I transfer DATs onto PC then CD or HDD?  I've looked through pages in this forum and am still befuddled.  Do I need to buy CEP?  Or is there recording shareware out there?  Also, now Winamp doesn't work.  What up?  Thanx for readin' and helpin'.  I know I'm a little behind everyone, but I'll catch up.  Peace to all!
Eddie
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 10:40:54 AM by msgufo »

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Please Help Me!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 01:02:01 AM »
Audacity is freeware and will work for recording from an external source through your Audiophile 2496.

To get Audacity to record, and WinAmp to play, you'll need to make sure they're configured to use the Audiophile 2496.  In Audacity, go to Preferences | Audio I/O, and select the appropriate Recording Device (on my machine, M-Audio Delta AP S/PDIF.  Likewise, select the appropriate Playback Device, depending on how you want to play back from your PC (via the M-Audio, integrated headphone output, etc.).  I'm not familiar with how to configure WinAmp to play, as I don't have it installed, and don't know how you want to listen (again, via the M-Audio, integrated headphone output, etc.).
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com