Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Winamp like visuals  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Willie T.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Namaste
    • My Site (down), well sometimes it is.
Winamp like visuals
« on: June 10, 2004, 06:46:36 PM »
Is there any program that will output visuals, fractals, or the like to an mpeg so i can pair it with audio on dvd?  It doesn't have to match with the music.  Thanks
"Man or woman, if you aren't getting laid, you're being too picky. You just have to find that delicate balance between personal satisfaction and shame." -- Teabag

Offline MattD

• Taper Emeritus
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Winamp like visuals
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 12:15:42 AM »
You could loop it if you have the right gear ... video card with a standard video out, record onto a separate device, then back into the card after. Sync might be a bitch that way, though ...
Out of the game … for now?

Offline Willie T.

• Taperssection Regular
  • Namaste
    • My Site (down), well sometimes it is.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 08:25:03 AM »
thanks matt +T
 i also thought of using one of thoes fractal movie makers.  for the mac people that might be interested there is an app called SoundSpectrum Darkroom.  If anybody can think of one for XP or linux, let me know.  Thanks.
"Man or woman, if you aren't getting laid, you're being too picky. You just have to find that delicate balance between personal satisfaction and shame." -- Teabag

Offline 1st set only

• you are what you is
    • Don Poulsen Illustration and Graphic Design
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 11:02:52 AM »
You could loop it if you have the right gear ... video card with a standard video out, record onto a separate device, then back into the card after. Sync might be a bitch that way, though ...

wouldnt have to sync if you had 2 computers though. just play into one and record onto the other.
or am i getting this wrong
the show is over go home please.

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (6)
    • The Breakfast
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 04:19:16 PM »
My avatar was done exactly that way. what you can do is simply play winamp witht he music you want the visuals for and if you have a TV out on you video card record to VHS or whatever. You could then play it back in to you computer ad save it as whatever file format you need
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10
Little Bear tube Pre >Outlaw Audio 2200 Monoblocks > VR-2's

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.278 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com