Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Is it possible to make a cable that can supply power to an iphone inline...  (Read 2792 times)

Offline vegeta_ban

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
I recently bought a line 6 mobile in since it allows stereo input to the iphone 5. I stream usually using my laptop and the phone as the network connection, but there isn't a jailbreak yet and i refuse to switch to a limited plan. What I would like to do is connect mobile in, has the standard dock to a lightning adapter, would it be possible to modify a lightning cable to get power from AAs or 9 volt batteries at this point to keep the phone from dying. This would be a temporary solution for me until the jailbreak comes out.

I wish that the mobile in had a external power supply  :P
Mics: Telefunken ELA M 260 Field Kit; Nakamichi cm 100/CP4 shotgun (CP 1&2); Nakamichi Cm 300 (CP 1, 2, & 3) x3  JB phantom power mod; Nakamichi Cm 1000s; Superlux CMH8K
Recorders: Sound Devices 722; Zoom F8; Edirol R44 Oade Concert Mod; Digimod UA5>Nomad Jukebox 3 (or Archos 605 wifi); Zoom H2; Zoom H6
Camcorder: Panasonic PV-GS300
Camera: Fujifilm X-E1 & various lenses; Fujifilm s100fs; Fujifilm S7000
Misc: Beachtek SVU-2

stevetoney

• Trade Count: (0)
I wish that the mobile in had a external power supply  :P

Oh, didn't you hear?  That's scheduled to be released with either iphone32 or iphone31.1, they haven't decided which yet.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:00:43 AM by tonedeaf »

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Needs to get out more...
There are all kinds of external power that works on rechargeable packs
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com