Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Which audio streaming software/service is the least hassle?  (Read 7436 times)

Offline vanark

• TDS
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (29)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • If you ain't right, you better get right!
    • The Mudboy Grotto - North Mississippi Allstar fan site
Re: Which audio streaming software/service is the least hassle?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 08:34:35 PM »
I don't log into Ustream at all (except in advance to set up the name/location of the broadcast).  I download the XML file for the channel and load it in FMLE directly.  Hit start in FMLE and it starts broadcasting on the channel.
If you have a problem relating to the Live Music Archive (http://www.archive.org/details/etree) please send an e-mail to us admins at LMA(AT)archive(DOT)org or post in the LMA thread here and we'll get on it.

Link to LMA Recordings

Link to Team Dirty South Recordings on the LMA

Mics: Microtech Gefell M21 (with Nbob actives) | Church Audio CA-11 (cards) (with CA UBB)
Pres: babynbox
Recorders: Tascam DR-60D | Tascam DR-40 | Sony PCM-A10 | Edirol R-4

Offline billydee

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 12:38:24 PM »
I don't log into Ustream at all (except in advance to set up the name/location of the broadcast).  I download the XML file for the channel and load it in FMLE directly.  Hit start in FMLE and it starts broadcasting on the channel.
After I saw this post I tried to figure out how to do it this way but just could not. Is there a downside to what I tried earlier, running both the Ustream web page for my channel and FMLE in the background? I am also confused about where best to control levels but that'll have to work itself out in real life next Saturday.

Offline vanark

• TDS
  • Site Supporter
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »
After I saw this post I tried to figure out how to do it this way but just could not. Is there a downside to what I tried earlier, running both the Ustream web page for my channel and FMLE in the background? I am also confused about where best to control levels but that'll have to work itself out in real life next Saturday.

No idea.  I've never run it that way.  I'll PM you some instructions on running it the way I do (and many others, too.)
If you have a problem relating to the Live Music Archive (http://www.archive.org/details/etree) please send an e-mail to us admins at LMA(AT)archive(DOT)org or post in the LMA thread here and we'll get on it.

Link to LMA Recordings

Mics: Microtech Gefell M21 (with Nbob actives) | Church Audio CA-11 (cards) (with CA UBB)

Offline billydee

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 12:55:12 PM »

[/quote]

No idea.  I've never run it that way.  I'll PM you some instructions on running it the way I do (and many others, too.)
[/quote]
Awesome, thanks much!  :)

Offline billydee

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 11:34:07 AM »
I seem to have figured this thing out thanks all of you and especially vanark. If you want to give a listen tomorrow you can catch the stream here-
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-billydee-live-in-the-four-corner-music-blast

Wish me luck.

Offline vanark

• TDS
  • Site Supporter
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 12:09:45 PM »
 :cheers: :coolguy:

Link to LMA Recordings

Offline billydee

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 09:59:47 PM »
FYI, I'm re-streaming the Grant Farm and Keller Williams sets from August 9th right now-
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-billydee-live-in-the-four-corner-music-blast

Offline larrysellers

• Trade Count: (35)
  • Qualified
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »
Sounds good Bill.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com