Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DiscWelder News  (Read 7462 times)

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Stomach Full of Regret
Re:DiscWelder News
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2003, 05:03:13 PM »
what do you mean "insert tracks"?  to set up a disc to burn, all you do is highlight the files and drag them into the bottom or "album" window...make sure they are in the right order and click record...no encoding of the audio is necessary...makes it a snap.

Offline Trevor

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • 4021>V3
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2003, 06:32:54 PM »
I meant like setting up the "tracks" on the disc.  Do you just drop a marker or something where you want song 1 to end and go to song 2 and another to go to song 3.  Like a cd.  you know what I mean?  do you do this in DW or do you have to make each song a sepparate file in a mastering program and DW burns them in the sequence that you put them in in the "album" window.  

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Stomach Full of Regret
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2003, 02:58:18 AM »
trevor...it's more like a cd burner, where you just drop the tracks in and it burns...on video-grade dvd, you can author one long track for a set and then drop chapter marks (with some programs) to allow you to put in what are v. similar to track markers (some programs make them accessible from both menu and the remote, others, just the menu)...so i think to answer your question for d/w, you have to have separate tracks (and that's how the pauses come into play).  D/w then puts them on the disc in the order you list em.  let me know if this makes sense.

-damon

Offline Trevor

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • 4021>V3
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2003, 12:40:03 PM »
Thanks Damon for clearing that one up for me.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com