Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

Battery Box for AT 853 mics

(1/4) > >>

pwig:
I am in need of battery box options for a set of Audio Technica 853 microphones. I would prefer something with a mini xlr input or output. Thank you for your help!

JiB97:
bump. looking for a similar thing for both at853s and AKG ck97s with mini xlr

lsd2525:

--- Quote from: pwig on December 23, 2017, 09:35:05 PM ---I am in need of battery box options for a set of Audio Technica 853 microphones. I would prefer something with a mini xlr input or output. Thank you for your help!

--- End quote ---

AT8531 power modules if you're not trying to 007

JiB97:

--- Quote from: lsd2525 on November 20, 2018, 04:23:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: pwig on December 23, 2017, 09:35:05 PM ---I am in need of battery box options for a set of Audio Technica 853 microphones. I would prefer something with a mini xlr input or output. Thank you for your help!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

those are only made in single channel, right?
i do not do low-pro often but would like to have a stereo batt box that I could use for both sets of mics if possible. i believe the akg ck97s are 12v so I do not know if it is even possible to have one box for both sets of mics to use interchangeably. i am not very smart when it comes to things like powering mics beyond using standard phantom power. i actually thought the ck97s were phantom powered, hence why i bought them to try out. but i only have a tascam dr-70d which i cannot use to power hem with the equipment i have now.

lsd2525:

--- Quote from: JiB97 on November 20, 2018, 05:09:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: lsd2525 on November 20, 2018, 04:23:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

those are only made in single channel, right?
i do not do low-pro often but would like to have a stereo batt box that I could use for both sets of mics if possible. i believe the akg ck97s are 12v so I do not know if it is even possible to have one box for both sets of mics to use interchangeably. i am not very smart when it comes to things like powering mics beyond using standard phantom power. i actually thought the ck97s were phantom powered, hence why i bought them to try out. but i only have a tascam dr-70d which i cannot use to power hem with the equipment i have now.

--- End quote ---

Yes you would need two of the power modules.

I've got a 70; I think you can change the phantom; not sure if it's 12 or 24v.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version