Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

best way to attack loud clapping using izotope RX6 Advance

(1/3) > >>

StPatric:
So I have a few recent recordings where the people close to me were just clap happy. Mostly between songs, but there is also spots during the music where it was just as clap crazy ! I upgraded from RX4 Advance to RX6 with the understanding that the newer version was better at attacking this problem ? Well I spent the day looking on the net with little help. I came here and took a look around to see if their is more recent info on this subject. I was treating each clap, one at a time bring the volume down for the high lighted area in RX4. As you can guess it is a very time consuming ( Though very effective ) way to solve the problem. Hoping for a more efficient way to go ? Thanks .

EmRR:
I'm new to 6 as well.  Have you tried the 'find similar' command?  Can it lead to a batch process that's useful? 

calrust:
Use the de-click tool with the vinyl record setting....you can use it over large stretches of audio instead of dealing with each individual handclap...you will be amazed about the job it does!

jerryfreak:
might be some better info over in the computer processing section

robeti:
new to RX as well. Checking in to follow:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version