Gear / Technical Help > Playback Forum

My DIY Headphone Rack

(1/1)

ts:
So I got tired of my cans being all over the house and decided to search for a rack that would hold multiple pairs. I found some options on eBay and Amazon but nothing that I was crazy about. After a quick Google image search I found a good solution. A trip to Home Depot, ~$30 in parts and five minutes in assembly time and this is the result. It works great. Easily fits 3 pairs. Funny thing is I did find this exact rack on Etsy for $30 plus shipping after I made mine. The one on Etsy only holds one pair. It's ugly but super sturdy. The size is 12 X 10. From the pic its easy to see what parts are needed. Schedule 40 black pipe. :coolguy: You can do 1/2 in. or 3/4. This one is 3/4.

seethreepo:
Nice DIY   Are the pipes heavy enough to stay in place with phones loaded on it? it didn’t  seem to be mounted to the desk.

jerryfreak:
look at those cans! :wink2:

what a rack!   :yack:

ts:

--- Quote from: seethreepo on May 25, 2019, 02:03:20 PM ---Nice DIY   Are the pipes heavy enough to stay in place with phones loaded on it? it didn’t  seem to be mounted to the desk.

--- End quote ---

Yes, heavy enough. You could also screw it down, but I didn’t want to drill holes in my 35 year old CWD cabinets.

RyanJ:
Looks great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version