Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

Going back to PC from Mac

(1/3) > >>

lastubbe:
I’m back to using PC for the first time for music since 2005.  Really digging the Surface line.

What is everyone using nowadays to processs ?  I see a lot of Soundfroge, CD Wave, Foobar, TLH etc etc.

Not looking for anything too fancy just want to process music like I normally do on a Mac.

Thanks and hope everyone in the community is well!

heathen:
There seem to be plenty of options.  I use Audacity, but mostly just because it's what I know.  Since it's free you can give it a shot and all you have to lose is your time.  I imagine others have at least free trials as well, so try a bunch and see what works for you.

Chuck:
WaveLab is good and there are some people that use it here. I like CuBase, because I use it at work, but it's overkill for most of the stuff people do here.

goodcooker:

I use Wavelab version 6, CD Wave Editor and Traders Little Helper for most stuff.

tim in jersey:
The beauty of Audacity is it is cross-platform. So if you ever jump back to Apple, or *nix, zero learning curve...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version