Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO: DVD Bluray menu author  (Read 3446 times)

Offline shoestringconcerts

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
ISO: DVD Bluray menu author
« on: May 28, 2012, 02:18:32 PM »
Hello

I am looking for someone to create a professional looking DVD and Bluray menu for an official release.  He is an indie artist with a limited budget but if we use your work, you will be paid.  If you are able to do this or you know someone please contact me.

I use Vegas10pro/DVD Arch 5.2 pro so it would be great if you use dvd architect but not required

Michael
shoestringconcerts@gmail.com
Tascam dr2d - Tascam Dr60
Video: Canon M50/M500 (5)
Panasonic LX7 (2) - Sony EOS-M (2)
Sony HC1 - Panasonic SD600 - Sanyo FH1
www.shoestringconcerts.com

Online beatkilla

• Trade Count: (70)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: ISO: DVD Bluray menu author
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 05:31:04 PM »
If i was to do such a job i would expect payment first. Not if we use it...why should someone spend hours or even days to see if they MIGHT get payed?

• Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 01:03:54 AM »
If i was to do such a job i would expect payment first. Not if we use it...why should someone spend hours or even days to see if they MIGHT get payed?

If you can show me samples of other DVD's and Blurays you have authored and I am confident you can do it then you will get hired.  I am not looking to hold a competition.

Offline techgui

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
Contracts should always be used for any kind of free lance work.  Good example, my daughter, a singer, was asked to sing a few songs for a charity event for an agreed upon price.  Then they called and ask if she would also MC the event for double the money.  She agreed and performed the event and everything went great.  Everyone loved the performance and the person who hired her said she was the hit of the evening.  To make a long story short, they never paid her.   And they haven't returned her calls.  Lesson learned - define the expectations in a contract.

• Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 05:54:46 AM »
Contracts should always be used for any kind of free lance work.  Good example, my daughter, a singer, was asked to sing a few songs for a charity event for an agreed upon price.  Then they called and ask if she would also MC the event for double the money.  She agreed and performed the event and everything went great.  Everyone loved the performance and the person who hired her said she was the hit of the evening.  To make a long story short, they never paid her.   And they haven't returned her calls.  Lesson learned - define the expectations in a contract.

The lesson of that story is get payment up front if there is no contract....a lesson I already learned

Offline capnhook

• All your llamas are belong to us....
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • All your llamas are belong to us....
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 08:17:26 AM »

Send "Vinnie Bagadonuts" over to have a talk with them....he don't use the phone.......heard he don't appreciate thieves.  He only gets 40% vig.... :flack:
Proud member of the reality-based community

BSCS-L->JB-mod [NAK CM-300 (CP-3) and/or (CP-1)]->LSD2->CA CAFS-Omni->Sony ECM-907**Apogee MiniMe Rev. C->CA Ugly II->**Edirol OCM R-44->Tascam DR-22WL->Sony TCD-D8

"Don't ever take an all or nothing attitude when it comes to making a difference
and being beautiful and making the world a beautiful place through your actions.
Every little bit is registered.  Every little bit.  So be as beautiful as you can as often as you can"

"It'll never be over, 'till we learn."

"My dream is to get a bus and get the band and just go coast to coast. Just about everything else except music, is anti-musical.  That's it.  Music's the thing." - Jeb Puryear

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.079 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com