Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Photobucket Boldly Pioneers Revenue Generation and Predicts Bright Shiny Future  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (27)
  • Needs to get out more...
Oh, hey -- while I have some potentially interested parties here:

One of our users is having trouble editing old posts (like 7 years old) to update image links.  I checked permissions and settings and everything seems fine -- edit permission enabled, with no post 'age' cutoff to prevent users from editing after a certain period of time.

Can one or a couple of you with some seriously old posts go back to try to edit one and let me know what happens?
Milab VM-44 Links >
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline ArchivalAudio

• Trade Count: (15)
  • Team Milab | TeamVW:2004 TDI Beetle -Malone1.5
well - just to try to attempt to keep my old bucket of photos in one place I was / am trying to dowload my pics. Used both chorme and safari so far, and after I click I am not a robot, I can not download my albums. I am not (domn't want to try to d/L each photo individually.
I want to cancel my account now that all the images I have posted here are  not appearing. But I do wan tto back them up asI have years of pic there.

any suggestions?

EDIT: - well that sucked- I downloaded each pic individually, then deleted them all... all during many (too many) pop up ads. then deleted my account after proving I'm not a robot, clicking on the the squares with pants, then cars... DONE.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:03:49 PM by ArchivalAudio »
~ Archival Audio ~
Archiving Worthy Music
since 1986 & digitally since 1995

https://www.facebook.com/ArchivalAudio/

Main Mics: Milab VM-44 Links • Milab DC-196's (Matched  Pair)  •  Busman BSC2 BusBox (K21-O, K41-SC, K11-C)  • Line Audio CM3's
PreAmps:  SD USB-Pre2  • Naiant LittleBox • Naiant [Milab VM44] TinyBox (no bodies) • Naiant PIPsqueak
Recorders: Zoom F8 • Tascam DR-680 • Tascam DR-60D • Marantz PMD 661 • Sony M-10 

macMini 3Ghz i7 16GB Ram 500GB SSD • MOTU UltraLite
RODE  NT5's • Naiant MSH-2's •   TOA K1's • Beyer TG 153c's •  AT 853 (4.7kmod darktrain) • Countryman B3's (1 k mod)  + other assorted mics
==============================
Extra:  Denecke AD-20   |    Presonus FireB

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (13)
Oh, hey -- while I have some potentially interested parties here:

One of our users is having trouble editing old posts (like 7 years old) to update image links.  I checked permissions and settings and everything seems fine -- edit permission enabled, with no post 'age' cutoff to prevent users from editing after a certain period of time.

Can one or a couple of you with some seriously old posts go back to try to edit one and let me know what happens?

Just successfully edited this one from January, '06-  http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=57742.msg760995#msg760995
Text exit only, no pictures. Hope that helps.
volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values | numeric values > voltages > vibrations > virtual teleportation time-machine experience

Offline Ben Turnbull

• Don't ask me about Audacity...
  • Trade Count: (13)
  • A Clark Nova ate my lunch... Don't ask, just pee
I moved my avatar to imgur.com. I don't see them going anywhere soon.

<snip>

bingo! +T for the tip.  Did I read that that site holds the pix for a set time, unless they get accessed? Is TS'ers reading posts going to serve that end?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:00:56 PM by Ben Turnbull »
Who came first, Dave King or Zack Galifianakis?...
-My name is Ben, and I'm an AQhaulic ranting hysterically in my dotage
Official Archivist for Jazz Central Studios, MinniMN
DPA4021/SKM140/NakCM1k/ADK A51s/Countryman B3/ATes943/SPc4/och... > TinyBox OT> PCM-M10/DR-680/R4/T+mod UA5 needs attention

Offline audBall

• Trade Count: (33)
^ Yes, I've been using it more than 6-months now and it hasn't been removed (see my previous post). Of course, it's a good idea to also keep a copy on your machine or backup just in case.

Unfortunately, imgur has been bloating little-by-little. It's bound to happen so be prepared.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.066 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2017 Taperssection.com