Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Live on Penn..NO TAPING?  (Read 3497 times)

Offline EA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Live on Penn..NO TAPING?
« on: August 06, 2003, 09:56:20 AM »
Someone on Oade board posted that they got a recent email from the Live on Penn folks saying no more taping for the season? What the fuck? Anyone else heard any different? Seems silly to me to book a bunch of pro-taping bands and then not allow taping. And everything seemed to go smooth at the Keller/Galactic show as far as tapers. Not sure why they'd do this. Looks like I'll be going to Dickey Betts on the 23rd instead of Mule. At least I know he'll allow it
Why is there no boxing in the special olympics?

rabhan

Re:Live on Penn..NO TAPING?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 11:03:46 AM »
+T for the avatar!

Offline EA

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 11:41:31 AM »
Ahh...that would be Cinderella 99 which is considered "the holy grail" of indoor nuggets. So covered in crystals that it looks white instead of green  ;D

+T for the avatar!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 11:42:00 AM by EA »

Offline twoodruff

• Trade Count: (91)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2003, 11:46:19 AM »
new caps (150s) rabhan?
No Mics
Clamps
Cables
No Preamp
Recorders

rabhan

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Stomach Full of Regret
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2003, 12:28:54 PM »
so does anyone know if this is actually true?  no more taping at live on penn?  i really wanted to tape cowboy mouth tomorrow night (even more than BT).

DaryanLenz

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2003, 12:37:45 PM »
Sweeettttttt...Damon, meet me outside and I can get you in.  I have the written confirmation that it is OK.  What time will you be there?  What do you run these days...u89's?  I might be wanting a patch if you are ;)  I wasn't expecting anyone from the board other than ethan...mule should be taping a ok as well the following week..to bad I won't be there.  Oh yeah, I hope you like miller light and labatt's...that's all they have I think!

Daryan

Offline EA

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2003, 12:41:33 PM »
Just a note about the beer at live on penn. Both the Miller and Labats are the same price but you get a bigger cup if you buy the miller. And seeing as their both pretty schwag beers...might as well get more for your money. I usually just take a bottle of rum or something and buy cokes at things likke this. Saves mucho cash.

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Stomach Full of Regret
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2003, 12:41:39 PM »
well, i haven't been to one of these yet, so what time should i get there?  my day is pretty much wide open tomorrow.  i want to see cowboy mouth and i'll stay for BT.  yes, the u89's make their debut tonight so if all goes well at the 9:30 i'll be running em tomorrow.  patch is cool.  what time do you want me to meet you?

no mule for me...out of town for my mom's bday.

DaryanLenz

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2003, 12:45:09 PM »
No mule for me either, I am hittin the road back to Iowa wed.  Last time I think I got there around 3ish, give or take a half hour.  It doesn't really matter, I can get you in any old time if you have problems.  I can give you my cell which i think is 410-853-8311.  I will be there around gates though, as I like to get my miller light/puffin schwill on a bit before music.  Note, the tapers section if in the far right hand corner...din for sure angled a bit!

Daryan

DaryanLenz

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2003, 12:45:37 PM »
Hey ethan, I bet wierd dude will be there!

daryan

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Stomach Full of Regret
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2003, 12:47:45 PM »
No mule for me either, I am hittin the road back to Iowa wed.  Last time I think I got there around 3ish, give or take a half hour.  It doesn't really matter, I can get you in any old time if you have problems.  I can give you my cell which i think is 410-853-8311.  I will be there around gates though, as I like to get my miller light/puffin schwill on a bit before music.  Note, the tapers section if in the far right hand corner...din for sure angled a bit!

Daryan

cool, daryan, i'll hit you on the cell if i have any problems.  what time do you think coyboy mouth (the second to last band) will hit the stage?

DaryanLenz

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2003, 12:52:09 PM »
let's see...if memory serves me correctly, the headliner is 8:30-10:00 ish, maybe 8-10, so as long as you are there by 5ish, you will be fine.  I think cowboy mouth will probably be 6 or 6:30-8.

daryan

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.079 seconds with 38 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com