Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 5 free blue ray discs with a jul or sept purchase of certain blue-ray players...  (Read 2367 times)

Offline macdaddy

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Needs to get out more...
if you click this link, you will see the whole enchilada (printable) - buy a player on the list, and then pick 5 titles from the five different categories... not that this is a deal maker for some folks, but it is a nice bonus. it is not explained very well in the print ads that i have seen, so i figured i would post the dealio here...
-macdaddy ++

akg c422 > s42 > lunatec v2 > ad2k+ > roland r-44

Offline John Kelly

• Been a while...
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • The Jokell
This isn't the greatest deal, just cuz most of the movies are pretty terrible. But it does include the ps3, which would definitely be the way to go. The recently expired hd-dvd deal was pretty similar with the bad movies. An easy way for studios to clear out stock.
Sennheiser MKH8040st > SD 702
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: thejokell

Offline macdaddy

• Trade Count: (10)
agreed.

but it is all over the newspapers and stuff, so i figured i would post the info...

looks like the guardian, corpse bride, underworld evolution, babel and the last waltz for me... although i am afraid the last waltz doesnt take advantage of the space on bd - i was hoping it had all six hours of the actual gig...

-macdaddy ++

akg c422 > s42 > lunatec v2 > ad2k+ > roland r-44

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com