Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Resizing Digi Pics  (Read 9330 times)

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Stomach Full of Regret
Re: Resizing Digi Pics
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2005, 11:48:05 AM »
irfanview is great if all you want to do is resize pics, but I use pshop more than any other app on my pc.

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2005, 11:55:53 AM »
irfanview is great if all you want to do is resize pics, but I use pshop more than any other app on my pc.

Yup, agreed - two different apps for two different purposes / user bases.  Only reason I mention IrfanView is because the original poster asked about resizing pics and not the broader feature set available with PS.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • FJ Baby!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2005, 07:18:22 PM »
+t's all around on the droplets, i figured out how to make them and everything works great.

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

Offline hyperplane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2005, 10:53:36 PM »
SpeshulEd - i'm sure droplets has been around for a while. i use Photoshop 7 and CS (Photoshop 7 at work, and CS at home), and it works on both versions.

also, i have an incredible Photoshop resource eBook (PDF format)... it's an 8-in-1 eBook (sort of a "For Dummies" book). it has info on how to do pretty much anything you can think of - it's over 800 pages!

all you have to do to look something up is click CTRL+F, type in the search term/keyword, and it will pull up a list of pages concerning the keyword you used. it's a HUGE time saver, no need to do google hunting for Photoshop help with this badboy.

PM me if you'd like me to send you the PDF file. (it's about 18MB, so i'd have to do it through MSN Msgr or AIM, or upload it to an FTP or something.)

cheers.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com