Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Klamping Kwestion

<< < (2/5) > >>

Cheesecadet:

--- Quote from: heathen on January 26, 2018, 11:00:05 AM ---Another vote for using shock mounts.  People may bang their hands/feet on railings, intentionally or not.

--- End quote ---

yep

splumer:
How does this look:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/824360-REG/impact_cc_106r_super_clamp_with_ratchet.html

But then what do I get to adapt it to my t-bar?

splumer:
I guess it would help if I read that clamping thread.  :-[

Hypnocracy:
It would really help if Photobucket hadn't blocked all the photos too...

--- Quote from: splumer on January 28, 2018, 05:23:16 PM ---But then what do I get to adapt it to my t-bar?

--- End quote ---

Super Clamp should do it...usually there is an extension pole attached to that brass stud and then at opposite end of extension pole adapters to the microphone T-Bar...if it is a 5/8 microphone thread you will need what ever is at the end of the extension bar (1/4 20 or 3/8 16) to the 5/8 microphone thread.

This is my setup...Lowel Mini Pole with photo stand 5/8 stud...Manfrotto adapter...3/8" threaded Stud...Vark T-Bar...Shure Doughnut Shock mounts and stereo bars

splumer:

--- Quote from: Hypnocracy on January 28, 2018, 07:27:38 PM ---It would really help if Photobucket hadn't blocked all the photos too...

--- Quote from: splumer on January 28, 2018, 05:23:16 PM ---But then what do I get to adapt it to my t-bar?

--- End quote ---

Super Clamp should do it...usually there is an extension pole attached to that brass stud and then at opposite end of extension pole adapters to the microphone T-Bar...if it is a 5/8 microphone thread you will need what ever is at the end of the extension bar (1/4 20 or 3/8 16) to the 5/8 microphone thread.

This is my setup...Lowel Mini Pole with photo stand 5/8 stud...Manfrotto adapter...3/8" threaded Stud...Vark T-Bar...Shure Doughnut Shock mounts and stereo bars

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I started using postimage for linking pictures since PhotoBucket got a bug up its ass. I'm looking at the Impact Super Clamp, then there's a threaded adapter I found that should fit onto it. I thought about getting a Matthellini-type clamp, and clamping my original choice to that, but that seems unnecessarily expensive. Hopefully this will work. I've been reading through that other thread... damn!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version