Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Peluso P84 SD microphone - anyone using?  (Read 2031 times)

Offline goodcooker

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • goes to 11
Peluso P84 SD microphone - anyone using?
« on: December 23, 2015, 08:45:35 AM »
Peluso has an homage to the KM84 microphone out now as a stereo kit with a decent price. I'm interested and wonder if anyone here has had an up close look or used them yet?

http://www.pelusomicrophonelab.com/microphones/P-84SK.html

I had two different sets of the Peluso CEMC microphones and I thought they were incredible for the money. Subcard caps = high fives all around. I also thought it was pretty cool that when you call Peluso Microphone labs John Peluso himself picks up the phone and fields questions.

Also very cool....at the bottom of the page for the CEMC mics there are links to different articles and testimonials....there is also a link to the LMA called Internet Archive Taper Samples  :laugh:

I think I may have a go at these in the spring when my taping schedule picks back up. Average online price for the stereo set, omni and cardioid caps and accessories is around $1500 USD. There is also a hypercard capsule available separately.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:48:55 AM by goodcooker »
Line Audio CM3/OM1 || MBHO KA500 hyper>PFA|| ADK A51 type IV || AKG C522XY
Oade Warm Mod and Presence+ Mod UA5s || Aerco MP2(needs help) || Neve Portico 5012 || Apogee MMP
SD Mixpre6 || Oade Concert Mod DR100mkii

pocket sized - CA11 cards > SP SB10 > Sony PCM A10

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/goodcooker

"Are you the Zman?" - fan at Panic 10-08-10 Kansas City
"I don't know who left this perfectly good inflatable wook doll here, but if I'm blowing her up, I'm keeping her." -  hoppedup

Offline OOK

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • formerly OtherOneK
Re: Peluso P84 SD microphone - anyone using?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 03:51:46 PM »
I think I may have a go at these in the spring when my taping schedule picks back up. Average online price for the stereo set, omni and cardioid caps and accessories is around $1500 USD. There is also a hypercard capsule available separately.

If you do please report back on their sound....  These have been out a while and I am interested in knowing too.  I just am not recording enough to justify it....

OOK
DPA/HEB 4060's > R09HR
MBHO648/KA100Lk/KA200/KA300/KA500 > SD702

backwhereubelong

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Peluso P84 SD microphone - anyone using?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 01:10:44 PM »
Those are some real beauty's  :o .... I would love to have a set.  Thanks for the links.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.131 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com