Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

V3 battery

<< < (2/11) > >>

dactylus:

--- Quote from: fsulloway on August 13, 2016, 06:35:37 PM ---The sled comes from the wall chargers used to charge those type batteries. Got mine off ebay for less than $5. The sled attaches to the part that sticks in the wall. You unscrew the back and solder your cable to the contacts. Wish I had taken pics but it was quite simple and I'm not that handy with an iron.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Rob D.:
Thanks for all the recommendations! I ended up buying Naztech BP15000 for $83.50 on eBay. Now I need the get the interconnect between the battery and the V3. Naturally, the one I've used for the Impact batteries won't fit. It's been many years now but I think Maybe Ted (or Darktrain?) made it? Where has others gotten their's?

Brian G:

--- Quote from: Rob D. on August 16, 2016, 01:12:56 PM ---Thanks for all the recommendations! I ended up buying Naztech BP15000 for $83.50 on eBay. Now I need the get the interconnect between the battery and the V3. Naturally, the one I've used for the Impact batteries won't fit. It's been many years now but I think Maybe Ted (or Darktrain?) made it? Where has others gotten their's?

--- End quote ---

Ted made mine.

jb63:
The Memorex DVD battery I use for my V3 which is heavy as hell has finally given up holding a charge. How much does that 744 sled weigh and how long does the charge last?

jb63:
Before i look for another DVD to power my V3, has anyone found anything smaller they recommend?

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version