Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Using CMC-8 mics without a battery box with 48V supplied by the Microtrack II  (Read 7096 times)

Offline clevbrowns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Well, it obviously doesn't send 48v to the mics, but apparently the mics can handle the highest spls with these and unlike the denecke, the outbound signal is balanced. But yes,when the batteries are removed you can plug them into a separate phantom supply and they will act as phantom adaptors so the mics don't get FUBAR. I was hoping mine would arrive today,as I am taping CLUTCH tonight,but I ordered a custom cord so It will be a few more days. Shit.

How'd it go? I was at the Peabody's show and once again, Clutch did not disappoint.

nameloc01

• Trade Count: (0)
Well, the 8532s didn't arrive yet, so it was 853>ps2>m100.
CLUTCH kicked ass as usual but that audience was out of control,way too much moshing..did you happen to see Neil roll his eyes and shake his head? It was very irritating, I was back, kinda in line with the board,but in the middle of the floor and still kept getting knocked around. (I did throw a few shoves to a couple of the repeat assholes) I actually left about 10 minutes early,I couldn't take it anymore. I think the recording came out well, I will listen to it tonight when I get home.
It was nice though, since I had a "TM" tic,I got a free CLUTCH poster drawn and signed by Derek Hess. I hate Peabodys.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com