Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: how to get v1.3 firmware into edirol r-9  (Read 1390 times)

Offline bonghitwillie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
how to get v1.3 firmware into edirol r-9
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:55:28 PM »
i just bought this thing.  i will admit that i am stupid.  i d/L'd the firmware onto my pc.  how do i get it into the r-9?  another stupid question.  if i go on the road and take my mac laptop, do i need os firmware to transfer from sdhc to mac hard drive?  thx in advance.

Offline bluntforcetrauma

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Taperssection Member
    • http://themovementschool.org
Re: how to get v1.3 firmware into edirol r-9
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »
Plug int the r-09 using the USB to your computer> download the firmware>when you unzip, you should be able to click on the unzipped file? yes? then in there you should see a DMZ file extension.   YOu just have to take that file and drag it or how you would put it to your drive " n".  First, you might after connecting your Edirol wiht the usb to the PC you might want to click on your DRive " n" and take the DMZ file off your edirol which will be your 1.20 vesion, then do the above...unzipping the file...click the unzipped file find the DMZ extension and put that on your edirol r-09/ removable disk drive " N", then once done you need to disconnect edirol properly from your PC then as you start up the edirol for the first time hold down the " rec" button until the screen appears

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com