Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Hooke binaural bluetooth recording system - NOW REVIEWED  (Read 17871 times)

Offline webvan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: Hooke binaural bluetooth recording system - NOW REVIEWED
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2019, 12:36:58 PM »
So is anyone still using the Hooke ? I decided to look into it again to get rid of the wire but the few LOUD samples they have on their YT channel are pretty disastrous, here's one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1XPKrCX1E

Offline jerryfreak

• Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I'm a llama! (taboot)
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2019, 02:13:29 PM »
I’m still of the opinion that craoakie or bare wires are still more low pro than this lit up big piece of hardware behind your ears
in:
small: MK4/4V > CMR > V3 or J.Williams Mod MicMan Jr or no pre at all >AD2K/R07/PCM-A10/Oade Warm 661/DR100-MKIII

smaller: 4061/4099 CORE or 4011/4018V> d:vice MMA

out:
home:Benchmark DAC1 HDR > Dynaudio BM15A active monitors
shop: Musical Fidelity VLink 192 Asynchronyous> coax> DAC1 > Rokit RP8 active monitors

Offline Ozpeter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2019, 10:15:19 AM »
I got mine out today to try them with my new Android phone but didn't actually get as far as turning them on.  As for loud, I'm afraid the loudest thing I'm likely to encounter is the vaccuum cleaner.  For me, their chief downside has been unreliability of the app or connection to phone, and they are just too tricky to get comfy in the ears and stay put for a long period.  But as far as the light goes, you can always tape over that.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 44 queries.
© 2002-2019 Taperssection.com