I don't have any experiences of any of these two but I was interested to find out more. FZ1000 has some nice advantages when shooting live concerts:
FZ1000 vs FZ300K
- 2.41 vs 1.54 microns (Better low-light and dynamic range)
- 22.1 vs 19.3 bits (More accurate colors)
- 517 vs 97 iso (Take photos in low light with less noise)
- 20.1 vs 12.1 megapixels (Higher resolution photos)
- 25600 vs 6400 ISO (Higher extended ISO can give more low-light flexibility)
The FZ300 has some advantages, but not really that important for concert filming except for the telephoto lens reach, I think:
FZ300K vs FZ1000
- Touch vs No touch (Interact with your camera just like your smartphone)
- 600 mm vs 400 mm (Capture objects farther away)
- 12.4 fps vs 9.0 fps (Faster RAW shooting in burst mode))
- 25 vs 11 shots (Larger buffer for RAW shots (burst mode))
Been looking at some YouTube videos filmed by FZ300K. I'm not sure if it's just me but when objects are moving they become blurry. I can't see that with FZ1000.
As I mentioned, I have no experience of these but personally I would wait and save some more $$$ to buy the FZ1000. So far, too me, it seems like a better deal even if slightly more expensive. Perhaps some video enthusiast can shed some more light to this subject?