Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Recreating Mike Millard Analog Recording Set-Up: AKG 451E CK-1 > Nakamichi 550  (Read 1995 times)

Offline JEMS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie

I'll probably be in Sunnyvale this weekend or at least once more before your September need.  I have the Neumann BS48i-2 that Roger linked above that you can borrow.  It runs on a 9V battery and has the 5-pin to dual XLR breakout cables.
[/quote]

I would like to take you up on that. I live in LA but I will be going to Berkeley for the shows. Can we connect via PM?

BK

Offline ycoop

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular

I'll probably be in Sunnyvale this weekend or at least once more before your September need.  I have the Neumann BS48i-2 that Roger linked above that you can borrow.  It runs on a 9V battery and has the 5-pin to dual XLR breakout cables.

I would like to take you up on that. I live in LA but I will be going to Berkeley for the shows. Can we connect via PM?

BK
[/quote]

Which shows? (I live in Berkeley)
Avantone CK-1s > DR-60d mkII, DR-22wl

Offline rigpimp

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Jarts don't kill people!

BK
[/quote]

It doesn't sounds like any of my family is in town this weekend but the wife wants to head somewhere.  I know that you said you are seeing a show in Berkeley but which direction are you coming from?  I'll shoot a PM
Mics: Schoeps MK5 G MP, Schoeps CCM 4 Lg MP, Schoeps MK8 MP, nBob cables > PFA, KCY 250/5 > PFA
Pre/A>D/P48: Sonosax SX/M2, Sonosax SX/M2-LS, E.A.A. PSP-2, Naiant Tinybox, Neumann BS48i-2 (for sale)
Recorders: Sound Devices Mixpre-6, Sony PCM-M10
Playback: McIntosh MC2105 > McIntosh C39 > Von Schweikert VR-4 JR
http://archive.org/bookmarks/kskreider

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.146 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2018 Taperssection.com