Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Tablet for "what we do"  (Read 2286 times)

obsidian

• Trade Count: (0)
Tablet for "what we do"
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:00:11 PM »
My wife is having surgery on her knees and we'll be in Arkansas for 3 weeks (we live in Georgia) ... and I'm wanting something more than just a tablet to take with me. I would like to do some adobe audition stuff (if possible) and work on a few masters to give me something to do while trapped in a boring hotel room for that long. I am looking at a 2018 Microsoft Surface Pro i5. Will I be able to run Audition on this? Any advice?  Real advice, not the "some tablets are good, some ain't" and "you get what you pay for" stuff. Lol. Seriously, some help would be very appreciated.

Ps; please take the "real advice" comment as a joke. I was just cutting up. Or was I?  :bigsmile:

Offline heathen

• Trade Count: (23)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Tablet for "what we do"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:31:50 AM »
I found this through brief searching so I haven't read it in full, but maybe it will be helpful for you: https://tekadvisor.ca/tablets/which/kinda/run/audition
Mics: AT4050ST | AT4031 | AT853 (C/SC) | Line Audio CM3 | Sennheiser e614 | Sennheiser MKE2 | DPA 4061 Pre: CA9200 Decks: Zoom F8 | Roland R-05

obsidian

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Tablet for "what we do"
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 01:35:28 AM »
I found this through brief searching so I haven't read it in full, but maybe it will be helpful for you: https://tekadvisor.ca/tablets/which/kinda/run/audition

Thank you. I had read that before but it really didn't have any actual usage comments, just "these should work" and links on where to buy them. I was hoping another user on here had some actually on-the-job experience using a tablet using either audition and/or iZotope Rx.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com