Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Which SD Card for R-09  (Read 9635 times)

Offline tms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Which SD Card for R-09
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 12:00:13 PM »
The 8gb Adata card came in from newegg, I reformatted it and it showed like 15 hours of space remaining at 16/44.1.  Started recording line in and got one file just a shade over 2gb and one just a shade under 2gb before the battery konked out, about 7 hours on a partially discharged set of NiMH that showed not-quite-full when it started, so 7 hours makes sense.  For $31 I might have to order a second one!

Cool, I couldn't wait and had ordered one already.  Thanks for the info.

I have completely filled the Adata 8gb card 4 times now, first time I got the Slow Memory flag when it tried close out the final file (it did save it). The next three times it filled the card without issue.

With firmware 1.30 this card looks like a keeper. It kind of amazes me that a little more than a year ago I spent twice as much as I paid for two of these cards on a single 4GB card.

Looks like I be using this card for Hot Tuna next weekend. Got my fingers crossed. :guitarist:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

SP-CMC-4 (AT853) > SP battery box > Edirol R-09

Offline tms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Which SD Card for R-09
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
Ran it last night with full NiMH batteries and got four files, three were 2+ gb, last one was less than 1gb, so it seems my batteries died before filling the card. But it appears that the Adata card worked fine.

It recorded 3:22 + 3:22 + 3:22 + 1:26 = 11 hours and 32 minutes of 16/44.1 audio on one charge, unattended!  Pretty cool for a recorder that's about the size of a cell phone.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 09:11:57 AM by tms »
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

SP-CMC-4 (AT853) > SP battery box > Edirol R-09

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com