Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Peak 4 help *got it now, don't need the help anymore*  (Read 1212 times)

Offline cleantone

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Peak 4 help *got it now, don't need the help anymore*
« on: December 13, 2005, 01:27:50 PM »
I used Peak back in v2 or so, never got really fluent on it. I'm working on a system with peak 4 right now to declick some shit. I'm picky about this type of thing. I'm not gonna put a whole file through a declicker plug in. I want to use the declick DSP individualy on click. The thing is that the selection tool seems to be set to a grid or something. I can't select only a small section. I only want to interpolate as little as needed, not a 1 sec+ selection. I looked aroud but can't find anywhere to change the setting for the selection. Is there a way to set it to select exactly what I want to and no more? I know there is in DP and Protools. There must be here too but I can't find it. I'm going back to look more but would love to hear from someone who has been using Peak 4 and knows the answer. ASAP. Thasnk in advance.

We found the manual. Just as he was looking for the answer I found it. Under "options" you have to deselect "snap to zero".

second edit. I really like the interpolation n Wavelab alot better than this. This doesn't seem as intuitive as it would be in Wavelab. I had always used Wavelab for things like this and I wish Peak's click remover was more like the one in Wavelab. boo!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 01:45:52 PM by cleantone »
ISO: your recordings of The Slip, Surprise Me Mr. Davis and The Barr Brothers. pm me please.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com