Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: CF>Flac Help Needed  (Read 1199 times)

Offline dennisrtyler

• Trade Count: (21)
  • Needs to get out more...
CF>Flac Help Needed
« on: March 30, 2006, 07:14:09 PM »
well, i ran my oade acm660 last sunday night for Bela Fleck and all went well. i have transferred the show from cf card to my hard drive. i've never done any computer transfers before so i have a couple of questions. first off, i ran the 660s mic attenuator for the first set, just to be safe, and it definitely wasn't needed. first thing i need to do is boost the level of the first set. is there any "simple" freeware that will allow me to boost the overall level for the whole first set wav file? secondly, i need to track and add fades. i gather that CDWAV is best for tracking? does CDWAV perform fades as well? any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated and i will certainly post a torrent link when i get it transferred correctly. thanks so much.
4. im so abrasive i make sandpaper nervous.

Schoeps CMR/mk4 > Naiant PFA > Oade Concert Mod Marantz PMD-661

Offline dennisrtyler

• Trade Count: (21)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: CF>Flac Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 07:58:33 PM »
ok, a little self-help goes a long way...i searched around and found Brian's tips on amplifying/normalizing with audacity. wow, that was easy!!! one question, would it be overkill to amplify and normalize the same wav file? now to figure out CDWAV :P
4. im so abrasive i make sandpaper nervous.

Schoeps CMR/mk4 > Naiant PFA > Oade Concert Mod Marantz PMD-661

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com