Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Nak CM-300's and Eveready 206 9V Electric General Purpose (C-Z) Battery -  (Read 7609 times)

Offline bluegrass_brad

• Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Old and in the way.
I had this problem when I ran 300's as well.  Thoses everready's were tight.  It was a problem because I never left the batteries in the mics, would always take them out when I was done taping the show.  I ended up putting a *very* tiny amount of graphite on them, and I mean *tiny* amount.  They would come right out when i smacked it into my hand after that.
CK1x, CK2x, CK3x > Hub Industry Cables > Naiant PFA or MK46 > 460B
CK1, CK8, CK63 > 460b

"That was back in a time when society was not quite ready for this music. Anyone remember those days? That's when punk rock was dangerous, right?" - Mike Ness

Offline tms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
I'm having fit issues w/ the Eveready 9v's that I just ordered in December also. I popped them in, now I cant get them out. I've gotta figure something out soon. I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else also... guess I know now.
Any ideas of how to get them out safely now that they are already "stuck" in there?
Jim

I just ordered and got 2 new eveready 209 batteries.  One slide in and out nice, the other sticks. It's definitely the one battery doing it because swapping  mics the problem follows the battery.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

SP-CMC-4 (AT853) > SP battery box > Edirol R-09

Offline gdplusmore

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
You can file down the seam of the battery...it will be tight but should work...
NAK CM-300's  -> CP4's,CP-3's,CP2's,CP1's ->SonyD5
NAKCM-300's ->  CP4's,CP-3's,CP2's,CP1's ->MX-100-->NJB3
NAK CM-100's  -> CP4's,CP-3's,CP2's,CP1's ->SonyD5
NAKCM-100's ->  CP4's,CP-3's,CP2's,CP1's ->MX-100-->NJB3
Sony PCM-M10  (looking at stealth mic options)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com