Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

What do you need to pull with a JB3? edited

(1/2) > >>

waltflanagansdog:
I was curious to know what you need to record with one of these.  I do laptop now, and was thinking of switching.

I am currently running:

AKG c1000's>UA5>Wavelab 4.0

Thanks for the space.

Brian Skalinder:
BTW, all the answers are here...just look around the forum a bit.

twatts (pants are so over-rated...):
Brain, perhaps furthur editing/moderating/combining is in order - you could compile all the JB3 stuff inot one message header called Everything JB3 and Beyond...

Stick it under the Recording Devices...  

You're right everything is in here, multiple times over, but newbies won't know to search...  Hell - I didn't!

Terry

Brian Skalinder:

--- Quote from: twatts on December 08, 2003, 03:12:06 PM ---Brain, perhaps furthur editing/moderating/combining is in order - you could compile all the JB3 stuff inot one message header called Everything JB3 and Beyond...

Stick it under the Recording Devices...  

You're right everything is in here, multiple times over, but newbies won't know to search...  Hell - I didn't!

Terry
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I could do that, but for the effort it would take, not worth my time.  It might be worth someone else's, but not mine.

I feel the user must take some responbility and put forth some effort.  Messageboards like this aren't difficult.  Two minutes looking at the different forums (including, ahem, the Archival Info forum) to understand how the forums are structured, a quick look at the Search feature and bang...off you go.  It's really quite easy.

twatts (pants are so over-rated...):
Oh, yeah...  That's cool...

Terry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version