Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

sharp md-mt15 > jb3?

(1/2) > >>

alienbobz:
Hey,

Today I am getting my JB3! Woohoo. No more md problems :). I have a question to ask. I still have some md's that I haven't sent off to someone, and I was wondering if I could put the md's into the player, hook up a connection between the headphone out on the md player and the line in on the jb3 and play/record it? I was going to try it through the analog way, but I have heard that it is better to do this through the line in. Any one done this before? Can it also be done with other devices? For example, radio headphone output to jb3? Please let me know what you think.

Jarod

P.S. As you can see, I am still a "newbie". Would someone mind enlightening me on what +T is? Thanks :).

caymanreview:
its possible to do all that

it would be better if you had some sort of md home deck wioth optical outs

have you transferred the md shows before now? if so just drop them from your pc to the jb3 via firewire or usb

blu666z:
How man shows do you have left Jarod?  If you can give me a little time, send them on.  I will be selling the MD deck soon since you and Ryan have both upgraded to JB3/DATs.

-Kevin

alienbobz:
Kevin,

I have four more that need to be done. They are all 1 md each. Are you going to Ari tonight? If so, I will just give them to you then. Please let me know. Talk to you later.

Jarod

blu666z:
Ah, shit.  I forgot about that.  No probably not.  Just mail them to me.  Your JJ and BH went out over the weekend.  1 big SHN file each.

-Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version