Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

jb3 question..

(1/2) > >>

alienbobz:
Hey,

I got a JB3 last week, and at that time I had a problem with recording. I can't do anything with the unit since I got mad at it and "droped" from my hands..., but I had some questions before I get it back. The reason I "droped" it is because I was having problems with the recording. I did the cutting of the optical in thing, and nothing would work. The line-in would start recording, but I would not getting anything back. The optical recording wouldn't start at all, and would usually "freeze". Anyone have an idea how to fix this? Someone told me that I needed some software. Please let me know.

Jarod

teamakg:
what setup are you running?  were you powering it off of battery or ac adaptor?  did you have another device to see if you had a signal at all?  some more info will make your question easier to answer.

alienbobz:
Not sure about the setup. I was running off of battery power. Don't have ac adaptor to test. What do you mean by this one: "did you have another device to see if you had a signal at all?"? Hope that can help answer my problem...

Jarod

teamakg:
do you have a pre-amp?  as for another device do you have a dat you could plug into to see if you've got good levels?

alienbobz:
I don't have a pre-amp. I used the mics a few days before I tried the JB3 on my minidisc player, and they came out fine. Anything else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version