Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Laptop batt question?  (Read 7369 times)

rabhan

• Trade Count: (0)
Re:Laptop batt question?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2003, 06:32:43 PM »
valence is the schnizzle!

Offline rustle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Rock On!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2003, 07:00:35 PM »
Kindguy,
 What type of laptop are you recording to? Also, what is your sound card? Just curious as I use a VX Pocket and a Dell Latitude. With an 18amh SLA, I can record for over 6 hours with the screen on and lide open. But damn, that shit's killin' my back, and the valence sounds like my indoor solution.

Thanks for the info   :)
"Once in a while you can get shone the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right" - J. Garcia, R. Hunter

“Physical discomfort is important only when the mood is wrong. Then you fasten on to whatever thing is uncomfortable and call that the cause. But if the mood is right, then physical discomfort doesn't mean much.” - Robert Pirsig, author, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Offline Kindguy

• Team Bama
  • Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2003, 01:05:55 AM »
Kindguy,
 What type of laptop are you recording to? Also, what is your sound card? Just curious as I use a VX Pocket and a Dell Latitude. With an 18amh SLA, I can record for over 6 hours with the screen on and lide open. But damn, that shit's killin' my back, and the valence sounds like my indoor solution.

Thanks for the info   :)

HP pavilion n5150
40 gig HD (being installed tomorrow)  :)
800 MHz processor
198 ram

I'm running warm UA-5 via USB

My Valance ran the whole Panic show. 3 hours of tape...errr audio. With 2 lights left (less than 40 %)

I set the screen to turn off after 2 min. & maybe checked it 8 times. Plenty of battery

Valance is light & easy to stash in the bag. I suggest getting one. Keep the SLA's for festivals.

TDS!

DPA 4023> aeta PSP-2> Apogee Mini Me > R-44

http://www.basicallyfrightened.com/

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com