Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Studio Project rumor again....  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Brent Casey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • What's the difference between a duck?
Re: Studio Project rumor again....
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 03:13:14 PM »
thanks brent, i hope you did not think i was spreading rumors but moreso wanted to let you know what i had been hearing. can't wait for those hypers >:D. thank you so much for the replies.
david randle

Hi David,

I took your message in the spirit in which it was offered and totally appreciated the heads-up, but I think I'm having a problem with the English language today - both written and spoken. This generally happens to me during periods of heavy AutoCAD use.
Every once in a while, you hear about a pro-audio company who stops answering their phones (Aardvark, Alesis, etc.) and everybody wonders what's going on. In this case, it seems we had a technical glitch.

So I did get my DHL package, but the caps were not in there  :(. I'm about to email the head engineer over in Beijing to see what's up. We did however get samples of a modular shockmount I designed for the CS series. They are made in such a way that a pair of mics can be mounted head to head by means of an extension tube for the purposes of stereo recording techniques such as M-S, crossed X-Y, Blumlein, etc. Everything looks good so far, although, I need to get both the mics and the shockmounts whittled down a bit. The combined weight of the pair in their mounts would be something like four pounds as they are right now - Heavy enough to smash a cat if one were indeed in the shadow of a tipping mic stand. One of the main reasons for this appears to be that the machinists used solid brass in a piece that was specified as tubing.
Awright, back to it. Allayouse have a pleasant weekend.

Regards,

Brent Casey
PMI Audio Group
877-563-6335

Offline bgalizio

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/spyboychoir
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 03:17:32 PM »
Good news on the hypers and that the phone number deal was a glitch!

Any interest in making subcard caps for the C4's?

Offline muj

• Taperssection All-Star
  • Certifiable Nevaton Fluffer
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 03:25:52 PM »
Brent,
any info on the E-series???

Offline tenesejedd

• Taperssection Member
  • Never trust a woman who wears her pants too tight
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
Any news on the the hypers for the C4. Its been a while since anyone has posted any information regarding the development of the hypers for the C4s.  Anyone have any new info?
Avantone CK-1>Busman T-Mod FR2-LE
Edirol R-1

I see you scissoring me with your eyes...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com