Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: klipsch rw-10 subwoofer - thoughts?  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Simp-Dawg

• Bad Little Dawggie
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Daddy needs a drink!
    • Colorado Tapers
klipsch rw-10 subwoofer - thoughts?
« on: December 12, 2005, 04:03:35 PM »
so i wanted to return the sony str-da3000es i picked up because it isn't rated for my speakers.  the ebay outfit i bought it from does not take cash refunds.  fuckin amateurs.

so i look at their website and see a subwoofer in the same price range, this klipsch rw-10.  now i was planning on getting a subwoofer anyways, and probably would have been talked into spending quite a bit more at a local shop.  seeing as how i'm either exchanging this with the same company or selling it on my own, i figure this isn't a terrible deal.  and of course they'd exchange it if defective.

i just wanted thoughts on this particular sub or whether i'm better off selling the receiver on my own and using the cash towards a different sub.

thanks!
CO Crüe Benchwarmer

Playback: Denon DVD-2910 > Denon AVR-3806 > Segue Doghouse Speaker Cable > B&W DM-610i / Klipsch RW-10 Subwoofer

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: klipsch rw-10 subwoofer - thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 05:04:26 PM »
seems to me that you'd get the best value on the amp if you sent it back to the place you got it from... Sorry, I don't know much about that particular sub.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline rectech

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 10:03:30 PM »
If you can, invest in a good subwoofer. It makes all the difference!

Offline bhadella

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Toiling away the day...
    • http://db.etree.org/bhadella1
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 12:05:15 PM »
Try selling the 3000es around here.  Since onecall no longer has any in stock, the available vendors is limited.  I love mine.  That way you can get the cash and can buy whatever in the hell ya want. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 12:07:55 PM by bhadella »
"Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. "

Offline Genghis Cougar Mellen Khan

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Tin Can > Wax String > Dictaphone
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 06:18:03 PM »
so i look at their website and see a subwoofer in the same price range, this klipsch rw-10.  now i was planning on getting a subwoofer anyways, and probably would have been talked into spending quite a bit more at a local shop.  seeing as how i'm either exchanging this with the same company or selling it on my own, i figure this isn't a terrible deal.  and of course they'd exchange it if defective.

I've read only good reviews on the Klipsch RSW-10...  Never heard the sub myself, but I'm definitely going to give it a listen before I pick another sub up.  The local shop that carries them only had the KSW-10 in stock, it sounded like poop imo, but the RSW-10 is much better from what I've gathered.

http://ecoustics.audioreview.com/cat/audioreview/speakers/subwoofers/klipsch/PRD_129358_2741crx.aspx
Maybe a couple of small scratches, but thats because these mics are chick magnets.
Girls always up on Andy tryin to grab these mics, the scratches are from their wedding rings.

CMC641 / DPA4022 / DPA4062>mod MPS6030
V3 / PMD671 / field ready DV-RA1000 / Oade W-mod PMD661 / PCM-M10

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com