Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: TSKB: Rolling Gear Bag?  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Chomps

• Trade Count: (18)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: TSKB: Rolling Gear Bag?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2023, 04:06:41 PM »
Before the start of the pandemic I bought a pelican case. Best decision I ever made. I mostly do onstage recording. I have 3 small stands and probably 20 pairs of xlr in my case. Not to mention any shocks,adaptors,tape and other crap we use from show to show. I always have what I need and never need to worry about where things are. Also, I have never had a problem at any venue with the size. I also have small camera bag with my mics and Mic pre. I highly suggest looking at a rolling pelican case.
Microtech Gefell m200/M20/M21/nBob Actives>PFA
Microtech Gefell m950
AKG 414 XLII
Telefunken M60/M61/M62
AT853
SD MP 10ii//Edirol R-44/Sony M10

Offline checht

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Let's meet at alternate foods at the break
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 12:15:29 PM »
Home 365 Collapsible Multi-Purpose Rolling Crate Cart $34.99

From Meh, https://meh.com/deals/home-365-collapsible-multi-purpose-rolling-crate-cart-9?utm_source=deals&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=home-365-collapsible-multi-purpose-rolling-crate-cart-9

Can haul up to 80 pounds of books, paperwork, gardening tools, or whatever you have that needs hauling
The top can hold up to 250 pounds, meaning you can sit on it, stand on it, or stack stuff on it
Schoeps MK41 x 2, MK22 x 2; Vanguard V1s matched pair; Niaint x8
Schoeps kcy5, nbob actives
Naiant PFA 60v, PFA 48v, IPA
Sound Devices MP-6II; Sony PCM-A10

Recordings at LMA

Offline goodcooker

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • goes to 11
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 04:49:28 PM »

I recently picked up the carry on size Apache Pelican case knockoff at Harbor Freight for $100. It is filled with pick and pluck foam and the case itself is very sturdy. The extendable handle for rolling it on the included wheels seems a little sketchy but it works.

I'm planning on doing some traveling and some multitrack gigs this year and needed something that can go in the overhead. Perfect fit.

It weighs a ton so probably not a solution for the OP just throwing it out there.
Line Audio CM3/OM1 || MBHO KA500 hyper>PFA|| ADK A51 type IV || AKG C522XY
Oade Warm Mod and Presence+ Mod UA5s || Aerco MP2(needs help) || Neve Portico 5012 || Apogee MMP
SD Mixpre6 || Oade Concert Mod DR100mkii

pocket sized - CA11 cards > SP SB10 > Sony PCM A10

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/goodcooker

"Are you the Zman?" - fan at Panic 10-08-10 Kansas City
"I don't know who left this perfectly good inflatable wook doll here, but if I'm blowing her up, I'm keeping her." -  hoppedup

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com