Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

burned to cd

<< < (2/2)

morst:

--- Quote from: eddie20850 on October 23, 2020, 10:06:19 AM --- Mac itunes took a bunch then stopped adding them to itunes for some reason.

--- End quote ---
My software suggestions of xACT or XLD are for Mac, though I think XLD has a windows version.

You have an external USB CD-ROM drive and it plays commercial discs OK on both Mac and windows but fails to recognize the data on one particular CD-R which it says is blank? Are you certain that CD-R is not blank?

Sounds like you need to take a step-by-step approach to troubleshooting, and isolate the issue down to be sure the hardware is functional, then get some software working.

eddie20850:
thx, after just trying more and more disks successfully now, man it's the disks.  I think i've heard that they can deteriorate.  it's good stuff to like Phil Greek '01.  Thanks for all the replies, I'm out.  Peace and Vote

daspyknows:

--- Quote from: eddie20850 on October 25, 2020, 05:39:33 PM ---thx, after just trying more and more disks successfully now, man it's the disks.  I think i've heard that they can deteriorate.  it's good stuff to like Phil Greek '01.  Thanks for all the replies, I'm out.  Peace and Vote

--- End quote ---

With a little searching you should be able to find most of it out there unless they happen to be your masters.

harmon712:
Sounds like you're doing what I'm trying to start working on, but I'm just trying to find them on LMA or BitTorrent sites.  Problem with that is I'm downloading other shows too that are getting in the way of my work process  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version