Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

ad1000 parts

(1/2) > >>

DaryanLenz:
I need a couple parts that never came with my ad1000.  One is the screw reseptacle on the back where the screws insert into the 15 pin breakout deal.  In other, more coherent words...(hehe...long afternoon)...The thing to hold down the 15 pin spdif adapter, I can only screw the adaptrer into one of the pots, I don't have the other.  Also, I need the calpot screws that go in the front.  I don't use them, but since I have been running the ad1k wide open and adjusting with the sax, I think that using the pots, turning them all the way up, and not risking the knobs getting bumped is more secure.   Anyone know if these are generic parts I can score at home depot or somewhere, or if I have to call apogee?

Thnaks

Daryan

Bri:
the 15 pin parts you can get at Radio Shack, but you may have to buy the whole assembly...

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F005%5F003%5F005%5F000&product%5Fid=276%2D1510

as for the calpot screw, (the hex screw, right?) you may want to talk to apogee...

Bri

hippies:
or we could part out my 500e.  not much good to anyone the way it is now.  
just sold the 15-pin and wal-wart for it yesterday.   :-\

scb:
what happened to it?  trent didn't treat it nice? :)

hippies:
hehe...
you know, i have wondered about that.  bad karma and all.

i saw a show about Trent Reznor one time.  E! or something.  

anyway, those d00ds actually leased the Roman Polanski/ Sharon Tate house and lived there for awhile.  the owners  got ready to tear the place down, and Reznor kept the front door.  still has it i guess.  fReªk¥ shit, man.

nah, the Crystal/ Word Clock is going in it.  not gone completely, but not reliable enuf to sell it to anyone either.    :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version