Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE - FUJITSU P5xxx and wavelab and win2k....  (Read 1575 times)

Offline phatdats

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • phatdats.com
Is anyone using a p5 series (or p7 series with win2k and wavelab?  The 2 options I have for screen area size still don't allow me to see the record buttons in the wavelab record dialog.  I am able to start recording with ket stroke commands, but it's getting annoying.  I used to run a sony picturebook, and I downloaded some vodeo driver to allow me to change the screen size (the pbook has a widescreen format simular to the fujitsu).  whith that new driver I had, My screenwas taller than wide and i was able to scroll up and down with my mouse pointer tyo see all the buttons...

can anyone help me???

thanks!
steve
mg300>v2>minime>r4

steve@phatdats.com
www.phatdats.com

Offline phatdats

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • phatdats.com
sorry 4 the crosspost - help needed with win 2k and wavelab ASAP!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 02:17:26 AM »
Is anyone using a fujitsu p5 series (or p7 series) with win2k and wavelab?  The 2 options I have for screen area size still don't allow me to see the record buttons in the wavelab record dialog.  I am able to start recording with ket stroke commands, but it's getting annoying.  I used to run a sony picturebook, and I downloaded some vodeo driver to allow me to change the screen size (the pbook has a widescreen format simular to the fujitsu).  whith that new driver I had, My screenwas taller than wide and i was able to scroll up and down with my mouse pointer tyo see all the buttons...

can anyone help me???

thanks!
steve
mg300>v2>minime>r4

steve@phatdats.com
www.phatdats.com

Offline NewHomebrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE - FUJITSU P5xxx and wavelab and win2k....
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 06:23:39 AM »
just a thought....

have you tried: view > control bars > transport ?

Offline BC

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Bongo Bongo
Re: EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE - FUJITSU P5xxx and wavelab and win2k....
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 03:10:55 PM »
I remember for my P-book to get to the correct screen dimensions I had to go control panel>display>settings>advanced>monitor
and uncheck "hide modes that this monitor cannot display", then go back to display>settings to find the right dimensions.

Maybe you have a suitable display mode hidden in there somewhere that will appear once you uncheck that box.

If not maybe you need to search for a newer display driver for your computer, then try repeating the above.

good luck,
Ben

Will probably be at Santana this sat, maybe see you there?
In: DPA4022>V3>Microtracker/D8

Out: Morrison ELAD>Adcom GFA555mkII>Martin Logan Aerius i

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com