Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Turn around time AKGusa repairs  (Read 5988 times)

Offline dgodwin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • AT4041->Tascam DR-100mkiii
Re: Turn around time AKGusa repairs
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
Dan.  If there's a show coming up and you're without mics, you can use mine.  Just let me know.  Is this the same buzzing I noticed on your grace potter set? 

Offline spyder9

• Trade Count: (82)
  • "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 04:25:30 PM »
Dan.  If there's a show coming up and you're without mics, you can use mine.  Just let me know.  Is this the same buzzing I noticed on your grace potter set? 

Yup.  I sent them out yesterday.  Should be down to them by Monday.  I'll update this post on the service.

Dan, thanks for the offer.  +T  I have nothing scheduled until Mule-Buffalo 4/27.  So I have time. 

Offline spyder9

• Trade Count: (82)
  • "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »
Mics are done!  They fixed the defected spring/screw on the body.  Checked both mics and gave them a clean bill of health.  $85.00 shipped.  I'll have them by Friday afternoon.  Wahoo!!!   ;D

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 01:54:44 PM »
What were the two pairs of actives that were shipped to AKG and for what reasons? Do they replace the cables? My MK46 cables are a little stiff. Thanks.

Offline thegreatgumbino

• Team Texas
  • Trade Count: (8)
  • Retired Taper
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 10:27:23 PM »
What were the two pairs of actives that were shipped to AKG and for what reasons? Do they replace the cables? My MK46 cables are a little stiff. Thanks.

I think their cables were the blue lines, but I might be mistaken.  AKG will not service the MK46 any longer.
It’s not what you look like when you’re doin’ what you’re doin’, it’s what your doin’ when you’re doin’ what you look like your doin’…express yourself. - Charles Wright

My recordings on the Archive

Offline Sanjay

• Trade Count: (1)
  • www.drivebytruckers.com/tourdiary.html
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 08:00:50 AM »

I think their cables were the blue lines, but I might be mistaken.  AKG will not service the MK46 any longer.

no they will
mics & cameras

Offline TNJazz

• Ninja
  • Trade Count: (44)
  • "Those who know, know."
    • NINJA DYNAMITE
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 10:33:31 AM »

no they will

Very reluctantly though.  It's almost like they disavow all knowledge of these things.  Most of the folks over there have never seen the CKx series at all.
Check out my band!  --> http://www.ninjadynamite.com

Offline thegreatgumbino

• Team Texas
  • Trade Count: (8)
  • Retired Taper
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 08:48:37 PM »

no they will

Very reluctantly though.  It's almost like they disavow all knowledge of these things.  Most of the folks over there have never seen the CKx series at all.

The only thing they will do on the MK46 is resolder a bad connection per my conversation with them.  They do not have any more of the cable to replace bad cables.
It’s not what you look like when you’re doin’ what you’re doin’, it’s what your doin’ when you’re doin’ what you look like your doin’…express yourself. - Charles Wright

My recordings on the Archive

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.149 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com