Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Advice on DPA 4060 series

<< < (3/3)

Bri:
re: the DPA box... anyone have input specs? Want to use it for MKE-2's and 4060's. Also, It uses Sennheiser/Lemo Microdot connectors?

Bri

hippies:
Armen,

here's your big chance, bro!

2 sets of 4 DPA 4061s w/ Lemo connectors up on Ebay for the next 8 hrs or so:

http://hyperlink2.com/?158

that link will show you both sets.  no bids as yet, so it looks as if a bid of 400.00 will net you 4 4061s.  
sell 2 and get your pair for a helluva deal!

i might even buy the other set offa ya!  or trade you my Deneckes and cash.  ::)

peace

~Scott

zhianosatch:
Scott,
Speaking of big chance, I just sent off a check covering brand new DPA 4061s, MPS 6010 microdot>xlr, and some Belden xlrs to Marc this morning!
AAAAAAAH! THERE GOES ALL MY MONEY! ;D
Thanks for looking out, though. I saw this guy a week or two ago selling the same bunch... well, it's too late for this deal now, but I bought new and I think I'll be satisfied! I hope. ;)
It's 2:30 am and I am so fucking PISSED after a wonderful Joe Satriani show and what would have been a darn good recording. Urrr... taping equipment!!! So I am OUT to SLEEP now.
More to come on that sad story, but thanks for the link and looking out for a homie!
Armen

scb:
just an fyi, the connectors on the ebay ones are *not* the dpa microdots that'll hook up to their power supplies.  you have to send those in to get new connectors

hippies:
right, but the price was smokin'!   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version